1. Get the NSi-SDK V2.0 iOS SDK for Objective-C from above.
2. Extract the SDK package. Once done, you will get a folder called NagScreen.framework.
3. Drag the folder NagScreen.framework into the framework section of your Xcode project like the right image.
4. Import the SDK header file NSNagScreen.h.
5. This is where the integration begin. Be sure to replace the value 3 with 45.
Done. Paste the code at the place of where you would want the NagScreen to be displayed.
OPTIONAL. Insert this code where you want to display the more apps page.